Home Forums pH Forum Strength Coach Chronicles Blog Series

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Caron
    Keymaster

We are going to add a Podcast Series (on the existing ph podcast) titled Strength Coach Chronicles. I am going to dive into the blogs I have written over the past 2 years and add my commentary to them.

This will expand out into something different post blog series. I am thinking of hosting a more ‘free form’ podcast weekly that I dive into various topics in S&C. I will be looking to bring in a cohost or a couple of cohosts. If anyone is interested in being a co-host at sometime please send me a message here, or email me at tim@phpodcast.com

Corey Hobbs
    Participant

Really enjoying the podcast version of the blog series! It adds more depth. I’d be happy to come on as a co-host!

Timothy Caron
    Keymaster

Thatd be amazing, ill reach out via email.

Corey Hobbs
    Participant

This one resonated with me big time!

If you haven’t listened to this episode or read the blog post it corresponds with, do it. One area I absolutely did not do a good job at was planning my path. I got into the field with a wife and a kid, and it absolutely shifted my priorities. But, it also shifted what would be available to me with these new priorities having to help provide for a family. I’m extremely fortunate in that my wife is so supportive.

All of that to say that if you’re on here, reading this – Leverage this network (and build beyond this network). Leverage this information. Take control of your career.

Timothy Caron
    Keymaster

Thank you for this Corey, Its a hard conversation. I hope it did not come off as too much dream crusher. But also setting realistic boundaries for career options you can or even want to do.

Corey Hobbs
    Participant

Nah not a dream crusher. At least I didn’t think so. Just felt it really resonated with my own journey. Ultimately it came down to my choice in where my priorities were, and part of that actually came from conversations with you about my why and understanding that side of my self. So, without that level introspection, maybe I’m divorced and miserable right now 😂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.